How much fits in the Vernis Sunset Blvd?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im considering the Vernis Sunset Blvd - in pearl.. as a going out, evening clutch.. But from the photos it seems very slim, more like a wallet then a purse..

will i be able to hold a blackberry, and a digital camera in there? does anyone know...

also, my other gripe.. if this bag retails for $780, why in gods name is someone selling a used one on ebay for $800? i never get that! lol

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've posted same queries before. Above pics are courtesy from Jazzie! Nope, I did not get, still on my wishlist, hee... Hope it helps. :smile: A 2nd-hand one retail for more?! Haha...

3. I have the amarante sunset and it holds quite a bit more than I thought it would...I can fit my phone (treo), cles or ludlow wallet and lip gloss with room to spare!

4. THE EEYORE IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!:nuts:

btw, that bag holds alot! :flowers::upsidedown:

5. Bag Fetish, thanks for the link! I LOVE the baby in the bag!

6. I have the same Eeyore in Piglet Costume HP strap dangling off my phone! :love:

7. The Sunset is really useful and holds quite a bit. I love mine! It was my wedding clutch.