nymifashion
thanx a lot your info really helped

Angel 1988
I know that but I didn't found the real one at the website
if you know how much the bag cost, can you pleas tell me
I didn't ask if the bag in this pic real or not ~_~
nymifashion
thanx a lot your info really helped

It's a bag of the 'ligne Cambon'. I thought that line was a little less expensive.
A bag the size of that one in the first pic I guess would be somewhere around 800-1300 euros. I'm sorry, I'm not of anymore help.

The bag that the fake one is trying to imitate is a Cambon ligne tote, but they stopped producing it in that color combo (white on black) back in 2006, if I'm not mistaken. I think they still have it in black on black for a little under $2K. I doubt that they have any Cambon ligne accessories left. I Please call Chanel boutique to verify.

nymifashion
I want to ask you what kinda wallet and cosmetic bags chanel made to match the bag
do you have some pic pleas

Last edited:
The cosmetic bag was either a flap style that zipped across the top or one that zipped around on three sides and had pockets inside. The long wallet did not have a closure and opened the other way.

The bag that the fake one is trying to imitate is a Cambon ligne tote, but they stopped producing it in that color combo (white on black) back in 2006, if I'm not mistaken. I think they still have it in black on black for a little under $2K. I doubt that they have any Cambon ligne accessories left. I Please call Chanel boutique to verify.

ahha thanx a lot I saw the (black on black) in there website but I liked the white one :sad:
ok when they did it before is it just white at the right end like this one
paris20hilton20leaves20nicky21.jpg

or black at the right end like this one
attachment.php

or they did both

It's a bag of the 'ligne Cambon'. I thought that line was a little less expensive.
A bag the size of that one in the first pic I guess would be somewhere around 800-1300 euros. I'm sorry, I'm not of anymore help.

ahha
still I didn't get the right price from any one but it doesn't matter they stooped producing it :sad:
thaanx a lot for your time :smile: