how much does

So is my Declic size my Clichy and Rolando size? I got my Declics in my normal CL size 41 and they fit perfect. But my NP and Miss Marples are a 41.5. Is that how they are supposed to fit?

So is my Declic size my Clichy and Rolando size? I got my Declics in my normal CL size 41 and they fit perfect. But my NP and Miss Marples are a 41.5. Is that how they are supposed to fit?

That could be the case for you. My NPs are the same size as my Declics, Clichy and Rolando which is 37.5. Miss Marple in 37.5 was way too big for me.

I called Horatio and they said they never got nude patent clichys in but that they will be getting a bone color. I tried Palazzo already and they only have big sizes left. Where am I going to find them??:confused1:

R--I have seen them on ebay in your size. (I think it's your size.) I liked the bone eel Decollettes. Not sure if they would be appealing to me in bone patent.

LI--Yea I saw the ones on ebay but they're $800! I can't bring myself to pay that much over for them yet. I can't imagine what bone patent would look like and I'm not sure they'd appeal to me either. Ahhh the search continues..why didn't I buy these when i had the chance!!!

LI--Yea I saw the ones on ebay but they're $800! I can't bring myself to pay that much over for them yet. I can't imagine what bone patent would look like and I'm not sure they'd appeal to me either. Ahhh the search continues..why didn't I buy these when i had the chance!!!

I know! I was trying to stick to my "ban" when they first became available. Maybe I'll hold out for the 120s...If they come out again...