how much does

They do run small. I just bought a new black patent Clichy 100mm in my regular VP/NP size 40. It arrived last week, and unfortunately it is too small in the toe box. It fits like the Declic where my toes hit the end of the shoe. I need a 40.5 in this style. I am so disappointed because it is such a beautiful shoe!

Here is a pic.....

Attachments

• IMG_3014.JPG
    IMG_3014.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 52
Horatio has them too!

What colors and sizes do they have?

do they run really small?

I am afraid they do.

argh, there's not CL boutique in SF...how do I get my hands on one to try on??

Call a boutique and order them. If they do not fit you can return for store credit or exchange.

They do run small. I just bought a new black patent Clichy 100mm in my regular VP/NP size 40. It arrived last week, and unfortunately it is too small in the toe box. It fits like the Declic where my toes hit the end of the shoe. I need a 40.5 in this style. I am so disappointed because it is such a beautiful shoe!

Here is a pic.....

I was immediately struck but how similar it felt to the Declic. I thought it was like the Declic only without a platform.

Is the sizing the same as the decollete?

I would say so. I consider the sizing along the lines of the Decollette, Declic and Rolando.

Here is a pic.....

Oh that Clichy looks beautiful in black patent :drool: Maybe I need to add it to my list :graucho: