How much does this bag go for now?

Oh that’s double the retail. Is it worth the price? I haven’t really seen the bag in person. I just don’t want to pay that price then get underwhelmed. Also how do you authenticate it?

Depends. Is it worth 10k? No, not really. Do I regret buying it? No, it‘s the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. I only wish the chain strap would be thicker, like the regular Mini Flaps as it‘s heavier than those but the chain is like half the thickness of the regular Minis. But I‘m so happy and if I had to get rid of all my other bags just to afford that one, I‘d do it. But in general it‘s not worth 10k for mostly satin and pearls

Depends. Is it worth 10k? No, not really. Do I regret buying it? No, it‘s the most beautiful bag I have ever seen. I only wish the chain strap would be thicker, like the regular Mini Flaps as it‘s heavier than those but the chain is like half the thickness of the regular Minis. But I‘m so happy and if I had to get rid of all my other bags just to afford that one, I‘d do it. But in general it‘s not worth 10k for mostly satin and pearls

Thank you!!! You just answered my questions. I’m going to go for it. A reseller was able to find me one with stickers still on. I will sell 2-3 of my bags so I wouldn’t feel too guilty about it. Thank you

Reactions: julia.pa
Vintagehunter.01 on instagram has one for sale.
Hi, have you purchased from Vintagehunter.01 before? I'm interested in one of her bags but I'm worried this is some sort of scam. She doesn't update her posts when items have sold and she claims that PayPal can't be used due to issues with her limit this month. Any thoughts or observations?

Hi, have you purchased from Vintagehunter.01 before? I'm interested in one of her bags but I'm worried this is some sort of scam. She doesn't update her posts when items have sold and she claims that PayPal can't be used due to issues with her limit this month. Any thoughts or observations?
No I haven’t. I had similar red flag concerns. If you look on the Instagram sellers thread I asked and someone did post a reply with concerns. Her prices are low to reasonable and she has a lot of popular items. I think that if something seems to good to be true then it usually is!

Reactions: shelbssimone
No I haven’t. I had similar red flag concerns. If you look on the Instagram sellers thread I asked and someone did post a reply with concerns. Her prices are low to reasonable and she has a lot of popular items. I think that if something seems to good to be true then it usually is!
I agree. It's definitely too good to be true!

When I mentioned my concerns, she even offered to split the price into 2 payments - a $2,000 deposit due now and then pay the remainder upon receiving the bag.

She wanted payment through Western Union as recipient cash pick up instead of being deposited directly into her bank account. Her reason was to avoid the higher fees associated with bank transfer on her end... This makes no sense because banks don't charge fees for receiving deposits into your account. The cash pick up option requires much less information about the recipient compared to a bank deposit. All very suspicious...

I asked her for past customer references and she said she would get back to me. I probably scared her away. :giggle: Definitely not purchasing anything from Vintagehunter.01. I really want the Chanel Pearl Mini Flap that she posted but I'll wait for another one to pop up from a reputable seller. In the meantime, I just purchased the Pearl Medium Boy Bag from Madison Avenue Couture to hold me over. :amuse:

I agree. It's definitely too good to be true!

When I mentioned my concerns, she even offered to split the price into 2 payments - a $2,000 deposit due now and then pay the remainder upon receiving the bag.

Seriously? a $2K deposit now and then pay the remainder upon receiving the bag?
No way... no one will send you the bag first and after receiving the bag you would pay the remainder.

I was semi curious in this bag and then I saw Kimcurated's video talking about her journey in buying this. She said the wear and tear on it is terrible, so she ended up getting the original one from the Paris-Dubai collection instead.

Reactions: shelbssimone