How much does the Petit Noe strap slip off?

1. Hello everyone,

I was thinking of buying a musette tango or salsa, but have decided that the petit noe would be more suitable as I like to carry quite a bit of stuff around.
    However, I wondered if the strap was a pain (a few threads have mentioned this), slipping off and such.
    I already have 2 handheld LV bags and a pochette so I wondered how good the Noe shoulder strap was.
    Please advise!
    (and add pictures if you wish:P )

Thank you!

2. As an owner of many noes:graucho:, all I can say that the strap never falls off my shoulder. I always vote for Noe as a great shoulder bag because it's a single strap bag therefore, the strap is always in place!:yes: Here are some pics:

meandnewnoe.JPG noe1112.JPG petit_noe.JPG petitnoe.JPG
  3. Thank you, Irene - your pictures are super!:yes:

I do like your blue noe - what a lovely colour....ooh choices, choices! :confused1:

Thanks again.

4. The strap never fall off my shoulder.

I really love your blue noe irene..love your look in this pic..
    [​IMG]

5. doeesnt that bag looks hot on her :smile:

6. Yes! The blue is fab on Irene!

I like wearing the large Noe across my body like a messenger bag. I walk a lot from parking lot to office and it distributes the weight of the contents.

cropped Noe.jpg
  7. I loooooove Epi Petite Noes!! The red and blue ones are sooo beautiful.

8. I too love this look the whole outfit and the blue noe goes together so well! you make me wanna get a noe!

9. I didn't used to like the Noes until I saw Irene's pics of her Epi Noes. She looks great with them.

10. OK, I am seriously blushing over here!!!:shame: :shame: :shame: Thank you so much, everyone!!!:flowers: As you already know, I LOVE my Noes!!!:nuts:

11. Hi,
    I have a noe in the monogram and love it. It never falls off and holds everything!!

12. Irene, are your noe's the large size or the petite size?

13. [​IMG] [​IMG] these two are noe's
    [​IMG] [​IMG] these two are petit noe's

14. irene, your noe pictures make me want to get one. are they the regular noe or the petite noe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice