How much does the Galliera run for!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now I have a dilemma! I have been eyeing the Montorguiel for quite sometime now and am planning to get it in May. But out of curiosity and may be a future purchase, how much does the Galliera pm and gm run for? It is a gorgeous bag, and truly a worthwhile future purchase!:love:

2. Here are the prices, as quoted by keokicat. It might also depend where you are at. I believe these are the U.S. prices.

PM = 16.4 X 11.3 X6.7 ($1180)
    GM = 19.5 X 13.3 X7.8 ($1360)

If you also do a search for Galliera, you'll find out more info on it - release date, etc. :tup:

3. WOW they is supriseingly low priced.:yes:

4. I have it as a desktop background on my comp.......I can't wait for it to come out!! 20 more days and I'll be in Vegas to shop, hopefully they won't be sold out. I want to see the Galliera and the Mahina XS.

5. I saw both sizes at my store today, not for sale yet but the GM is just amazing! I tried it on for fun and surprisingly it looks great on me!

6. Does anyone knows if the PM size is bigger/ smaller than a BH?

7. maybe u should get it... u will ROCK IT..:yahoo:

8. I was searching the web for some LV pictures and came across some other forum (forgot the name) and they had a person selling one with tons of pictures. The bag looked stunning and I fell in love with it. I thought it HAD to be a fake because the person said they got it as a gift from a friend, blah blah and we all know it hasn't been released yet. But if I can find the site I will post because the person took about 10 pictures.
    This is such a stunning bag and the think I love best is the sturdy handles. It is a bag you can't destroy.

9. it's on one of the asian lv.com sites. Unfortunately though there is no inside pic.

But there are measurements:

pm: 42 x 29 x 17 cm which is approx 16.5 x 11.4 x 6.7 inches
    gm: 50 x 34 x 20 cm which is approx 19.7 x 13.4 x 7.9 inches

so that would make the PM wider/longer than a BH (15.3 x 9 x 5.5) but a tad shorter than a BV (13.4 x 11.8 x 5.5) and fatter (depth) than both

Here are online pics of the PM and GM:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. oh my.... it looks really nice... looks like itll fit on the shoulder nicely.
    i am by no means a fan of the name plate in the front though... it makes an LV look rather... oh idk, tacky?:yucky:

11. The bag looks okay... but I TOO hate the gold plate in front.

12. The bag is gorgeous but I am saving $ for the watercolour speedy and pap. I will buy the Galliera in the future.

13. I am so excited about the Galliera!!! I love that it only has one strap. For some reason, I always have issues with 2 strap bags in that one is always slipping off my shoulder. I don't have a store close to me and I wanted to see both bags IRL to see which size is right for me. I'll post pics when I get both (hopefully later this week) so everyone can see a side-by-side comparison. Maybe I'll set them with my Monty PM and Tivoli GM.

14. I really love the Galleria! I'm hoping I can eventually get myself one...after I decide what I'm doing about watercolor!!

15. My SA called and said that the Galleria pm was very Large and that the GM was huge - Is it as big as the Neverfull GM? I will have to go look up the measurements - I too am trying to decide between this and the watercolor....