how much does it cost to change a cc clasp lock

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gosh, I just scratch my cc clasp lock on a just few days old medium caviar. I was standing in front of a parking ticket machine, wanted to pay my ticket and there was this stupid women behind me, urging me to rush.... and then... ouch I accidentally let my bag fall down to the sidewalk :sad:

does any of you know, how much it cost, to change the cc clasp lock on a medium caviar classic flap ?
    or any recommendation to get the scratches out?

thanks in advance

2. I just noticed my CC lock had some tarnishing of gold! The clasp part has turned silver ina spot and I was curious about this as well!

3. doesn't Brasso or Silvo work?

4. It is around AUD400 ++ to change to a new CC lock on a medium CF, not sure about other countries.

5. Whats that??

6. WOW, that sounds insane! I would have guessed $150 USD or so (I Have no idea).

7. $110 USD, good luck!

8. ouch, so much..... thanks you all for the Info

9. thanks mitzdemeanor. Have you already used it ? I´m a little bit scared about color tarnishing. My bag has ghw