How much does a speedy empreinte 25 weigh, when it's empty?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but over on the Mulberry forum there is a thread for how heavy different bags are when empty. This has been really useful when considering a purchase, if you have back/shoulder problems etc. So... I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much a speedy empreinte 25 weighs when empty? I love the bag, but I'm worried about people saying it is heavy. There is a Mulberry Bayswater which I love, that I never wear, because it is like carrying a house brick all day, so I don't want to make another mistake with this bag!!

Thanks all

2. I have that bag.i purchased it because it is lightweight. I have a digital scale and I placed it on but it didn't register.hope this helps.

3. I have the 30 and don't find it heavy at all. Try it on on the store with your things in it.

4. I thought it would be heavy but when I bought my 30 I found it is actually very light, especially in comparison to my Chanel GST. It's a fantastic bag, you will not regret it.

5. That does! If it didn't register that's pretty good. I think one of my Bayswater's weigh close to 1kg empty!

6. About 700g

7. Do you know how much this in when converting to pounds and ounces? THX!

8. I have a Mulberry Bayswater and a Speedy Empreinte 25. The Bayswater is much heavier, hurts my shoulder. No problem with the Speedy.

9. I got about about 2 lbs or .9 kg (with strap inside bag) with my luggage scale but that comes up to around 900 g. Hope this helps!

10. I am seriously considering a Empreinte speedy as well. I am a bit concern about the weight of a leather bag. 900 g is not bad. I carry a Trevi everyday, and on my baking scale, it is registering 900g +. Although it (Trevi) does gets heavy for me with stuff inside, I needed to switch shoulders or hands.