How much does a speedy empreinte 25 weigh, when it's empty?

Somersetlove

Dec 4, 2011
Suffolk
Hi,

Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but over on the Mulberry forum there is a thread for how heavy different bags are when empty. This has been really useful when considering a purchase, if you have back/shoulder problems etc. So... I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much a speedy empreinte 25 weighs when empty? I love the bag, but I'm worried about people saying it is heavy. There is a Mulberry Bayswater which I love, that I never wear, because it is like carrying a house brick all day, so I don't want to make another mistake with this bag!!

Thanks all

cheryllevy

Jan 25, 2013
I have that bag.i purchased it because it is lightweight. I have a digital scale and I placed it on but it didn't register.hope this helps.

img

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I have the 30 and don't find it heavy at all. Try it on on the store with your things in it.

Feb 8, 2009
I thought it would be heavy but when I bought my 30 I found it is actually very light, especially in comparison to my Chanel GST. It's a fantastic bag, you will not regret it.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I got about about 2 lbs or .9 kg (with strap inside bag) with my luggage scale but that comes up to around 900 g. Hope this helps!

uyalison

May 1, 2011
I got about about 2 lbs or .9 kg (with strap inside bag) with my luggage scale but that comes up to around 900 g. Hope this helps!
I am seriously considering a Empreinte speedy as well. I am a bit concern about the weight of a leather bag. 900 g is not bad. I carry a Trevi everyday, and on my baking scale, it is registering 900g +. Although it (Trevi) does gets heavy for me with stuff inside, I needed to switch shoulders or hands.