How much does a Movado watch cost?

vanessa225

Jan 23, 2007
Ok, so my mom has offered to give me some money towards a nice, new wristwatch, since I gave her one of my old ones...

I don't want to buy a cheap one, but obviously can't afford anything too pricey (i.e. a Rolex or a Patek Phillippe :drool: ...sigh...) I really like those Movado watches with the black faces and the single diamond... and preferably, a metal band...

Anyone own a Movado? What did it cost you, if you don't mind my asking, and do you think it's a good watch? TIA!:flowers:

I have more than one Movado. I'm currently wearing my all stainless Vivo and when they came out they retailed with tax close to $1k, but mine was more than half off since I worked in jewelery. It has a bangle type bracelet with diamonds on the bezel in a line at the noon and six positions. I like mine. No complaints. They also come in a huge range of prices too. The Museum with leather straps can be gotten for $300 on line, or you can go top of the line with a full diamond bezel and solid gold. I like Movado's diversity of styles. I'm looking into an SE with full diamond bezel. It's an older style, and the older the model gets, the easier it is to find by an authorized dealer at a lower price.

I don't have one,but I have admired them in the stores and in magazine ads. Bloomingdale's sells them and they're having a Friends & Family sale May 1 through May 4 where most things are 20% off. IDK if Movado is included, but it might be worth looking into.

I just went to the Movado factory store this past weekend - there's a sale going on right now. There are a lot of nice ones for under $1000 including the Sports Editions and 800 series. The gold ones (not my taste personally) are $500. I was looking at a two-tone with black face for $925. I have this Sports Edition, but the face color matches the band. It's retailing now for $776 on Amazon which is not bad - I've had it for 4 years or more.

41HA0NM5K6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
(Image from Amazon).

They range from $300 to one I saw I wanted was $2500.

I have this one and it's about $400.

Like the others said if you can check out the outlets and see what you can get there.

Attachments

• 0604569.jpg
    0604569.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5,469
A Movado was my first nice watch that I got when I started college in 2002 and i found it to be a great very durable watch. I wore it all the time until I recently bought a Rolex but the Movado still runs and looks perfect!There is a pretty big price range depending on styles but you can definitly get great deals on Movado. Most departments stores will take around 15% to 20% off of Movado. I bought mine from Lord & Taylor and I know they did that regularly. B J's wholesale Club also carries a few, as well as T.J Max and they have the outlet stores. There are also some great authentic online retailers who sell dscounted Movado. Of course if you want a style with diamonds that will increase the price a bit...

I just went to the Movado factory store this past weekend - there's a sale going on right now. There are a lot of nice ones for under $1000 including the Sports Editions and 800 series. The gold ones (not my taste personally) are $500. I was looking at a two-tone with black face for $925. I have this Sports Edition, but the face color matches the band. It's retailing now for $776 on Amazon which is not bad - I've had it for 4 years or more.

41HA0NM5K6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
(Image from Amazon).
I also have this one with the silver dial. Got it a Cabazon outlet store for a good price. ($500 or so I think)