How much does a mini Dauphine hold inside?

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
Hi,
I have been lusting after the mini Dauphine bag for a while now and wonder how much stuff can you put inside it? I use Louis Vuitton sarah wallet, does a long wallet fit? Any knowledge and pictures of the insides really really apreciated! Thank you! :amuse:

Jennshef

Nov 28, 2015
I just tried it in its gorgeous. However when u slide the strap to make it a crossbody the little snap area sits right in your shoulder and it’s annoying. That was when the bag was empty too. I think of ingot it I would put my phone and a key pouch with key attach in front pocket and my mini pouchette in back part and that would prob be all I don’t think the wallet would fit

Reactions: SohviAnneli

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
I just tried it in its gorgeous. However when u slide the strap to make it a crossbody the little snap area sits right in your shoulder and it’s annoying. That was when the bag was empty too. I think of ingot it I would put my phone and a key pouch with key attach in front pocket and my mini pouchette in back part and that would prob be all I don’t think the wallet would fit
It's a shame if it doesn't fit a long wallet but thats what I assumed to be honest.. Still it is a gorgerous bag, does it sit on a comfortable heigh when worn as crossbody?

SohviAnneli

Jul 5, 2018
It’s fit a lot (by my definition). I was able to put a fully stuffed mini pochette, key pouch, zippy wallet, and phone in it.
Yeah, I don't really need to carry that much with me, just keys, phone, wallet and some extra bits like lipstick and gum etc. So it seem it can fit all of that, thanks for the answer. :amuse:
The only thing why I'm hesitant is because I like to use long wallet instead of smaller wallet, but the long one appearantly doesn't fit. And the bigger dauphine just looks way too bulky..