How Much Have You Spent

• 0-1000

• 1000-3000

• 3000-5000

• 5000+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, okay.
5100 from just this past weekend.
So counting my old stuff and the watch...I'd say 8500?
Oh, that's since second week of february 2007.
After the last few things on my list. I'm on a indefinite ban.

Thank you, Coachmama! My bags make me very happy - of course, my 2 healthy children are what actually makes me happy, but to have that AND great purses?! Wow, I am blessed!

You have such a great collection! I figure by the end of this year I will be right there with you though I am trying to be more strict with myself. :crybaby:

Thank you, Coachmama! My bags make me very happy - of course, my 2 healthy children are what actually makes me happy, but to have that AND great purses?! Wow, I am blessed!

You have such a great collection! I figure by the end of this year I will be right there with you though I am trying to be more strict with myself. :crybaby:

yes i agree...my son is number 1 and brings me the greatest happiness but the purses add to that making me a very very happy lady :happydance:

I received some of my items as gifts, and working at the store helped keep prices on the low side. Let's see...i'd estimate that i personally spent under $400 not including tazes, shipping etc, so definitely under $500 at least. I don't think it's going to be that way for long though *menacing grin* my obsession grows every day. I just have to watch my pennies as i have very little disposable income at the moment and there's no way i'm going to let myself go into debt, no matter how much the bag is on sale for.

I have a feeling if i lived close to an outlet things would be very different. I have a hard time passing up a good bargin.