How Much Do You Think You Have Spent?

How Much Have You Spent

• 0-1000

• 1000-3000

• 3000-5000

• 5000+

Results are only viewable after voting.
been cuying coach for about two years, have spent about 2500. some for me, others as gifts. sell bags on ebay after a while to get new ones. luv it!!

I have been collecting for 15 years +. I just started buying recently again and have spent somewhere around $3000. I do sell older bags to make room for new ones sometimes. I don't plan on selling anything now, I love all my bags and use them all.

Since November 2006 I have spend close to $1200! WOW!

That's nuts!

And I'll probably add another $400 onto it this weekend! I need help. badly. LOL

Oh well.

But I have sold 2 bags, and a 2 non-Coach bags this week to fund the PCE trip. So it's not that bad...

i have been collecting for about a year and have spent at least 5,000. I have sold some of my pieces too though, so factor that in as well. I do get a little carried away though :smile:

I've been collecting for about 3 or 4 years. I've never sat down and added it all up, but i'm pretty sure i'm over $1000, more likely closer to $2000. Hmm...maybe I need to figure this out. I was showing my mom my collection this weekend and she asked if I had my bags insured. Does anyone have insurance on their collection (can you put that in your homeowner's policy?)