How much do you stuff your med. paddy?

1. I don't know why I'm asking this, but I was "trying" to lift my bag, and I just asked myself, why the h--- is this thing sooooo heavy:cursing: ??? I know this bag is not a light bag to begin with, but wow....I nearly dislocated my shoulder today. (although, I'll ever stop wearing it:shame: )

I started going through the contents, and there's nothing I can eliminate. I have my makeup brush roll, a small makeup bag, my small paddy wallet, 2 sets of keys (not too many keys all together, need all of them) my sidekick, blue tooth, and in the inside zipper I have some small hair clips, vitamin packets, mints, pill box and a jump drive.

I was just wondering if there were any other chloe paddy gals who stuff their bag too....or maybe I just have a problem.:confused1:

2. I do my life is in my bag. I carry everything too. your not the only one. Let's see I also have two sets of keys, a wallet, a clutch wallet, make-up bag, a huge sunglass case, my phone, car stereo case and my ipod. I know the bigger the more I stuff my bag. But I like being able to carry everything.

3. I tend to fill up my bag because it can hold a lot of stuff. And I think it looks nicer with more stuff inside. ;)

4. My bag is pretty full. A few more things and I would have needed the large.

5. In mine i can fit...

Filofax organiser - medium size
    Mobile phone
    Bunch of keys
    Handcream
    Large purse
    2 pairs of glasses in hard cases

So, yeah, i guess i stuff mine out pretty well, too!:graucho:

6. Okay, I guess I'm not the only one who stuffs their bag full. Like I said, I can't do without any of my stuff (or my paddy), so I'll just have to develop stronger shoulder and back muscles instead.

7. ^ Or buy another so you can wear one on each shoulder...you can balance the weight out then, sort of like a pair of human scales.:graucho: ;)

8. lol^ i only put my purse, keys, eyeshadow compact, lipgloss and a bottle of water in my bag i dont see the need for much else

9. Now why can't I do that?????:confused1:

10. Don't think I haven't thought of that!:nuts:

11. I always stuff evey single purse I own. Even clutches.... I somehow "can't live without this eyeshadow/lip gloss/vitamin/stain remover packets" even if it's just for one night out!!! Terrible... In my bag right now I have my overstuffed wallet (lol- I even cram too much in that), cell phone, little pink satin make-up bag with a small eyeshadow palette, eyeliner, concealer, probably 4 kinds of lip gloss, ummm lets see what else.... oh! hand cream, little packets of Off! bug spray wipes left over from summer and prob. lots more,...

12. I am such a serious minimalist :P I carry my cell phone, a continental size wallet, a lipstick and case, keys, and my sunglasses.

And the darn thing is STILL heavy!! LOL :roflmfao:

13. lip balm, lip gloss, benedryl cream, lotion, big checkbook wallet, ipod, two sets of keys, sunglasses, PDA cell phone.. :biguns: it sorta evens out because in the other hand, i have my gym clothes w/ a big ole bottle of water... LOLOL

14. I have my wallet (it's wide but flat if that makes any sense), sunglass case, small hand lotion and, if it's that time of the month, a tampon case (lol) in the main part, some loose lipsticks and a mirror in the inside zip, set of keys in the back slip, and my cellphone in the front slip. Not that much but it still feels heavy to me, I'm a wuss.

15. I carry my wallet, small make-up bag (pretty much lipstick/lipgloss only), blotting papers, cell phone and keys. That's pretty much it, so I tend to have a lot of room in my bag. I used to carry more but then I realized that I rarely touch up my make-up, other than lips. No need in really carrying anything else.

I don't think you're carry an obscene amount of things at all. So I wouldn't worry about that! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice