How much do you spend on handbags?

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
It's only March and I've already spent almost $2000 on handbags! I shudder to think what my total spending will look like by the end of the year. :worried: Am I going overboard? How much do you guys spend on handbags in a year?

Wow! It's only the beginning of March too, you're a true handbag lovers ;P then again, with the bags we like, $2000 can be on just one handbag!

I don't think you're going overboard at all. If you have the funds, use it.

Thanks, PursegalSF!! That makes me feel better! But when I look in the closet and see the 5 new bags that I've purchased over the last two months, I think, "Oh my god, what have I done?!" . . . and I've only used one of them so far! The rest are still just sitting there!! I'm not in debt or anything . . . but still, at times I feel like I'm being frivolous with my money. (Sigh) But when I see a great $600 bag on sale for $400, I can't resist! I'm such a sucker for sales. It's horrible. I need to stay away from stores.

As long as you're happy and can afford it, do it :biggrin: I haven't gone too far overboard this year, but I probably will since I'm on the lookout for my birkin@!

i love to spend money!!! let's say that's my hobby, in february i stoped counting how much money i spend on handbags and specially shoes...
and this month i'm waiting for my cocodrile hermes..

Hmm..this year. I spent about $1000 on clothing and leather goods so far. But I also broke the budget on food! I'm eating out way too much. The parentals are still in the dark.

shu said:
Hmm..this year. I spent about $1000 on clothing and leather goods so far. But I also broke the budget on food! I'm eating out way too much. The parentals are still in the dark.

I'm the same way, shu! I do not know how to cook so I always eat out. *shrug*

IntlSet said:
I'm the same way, shu! I do not know how to cook so I always eat out. *shrug*

AHAHAHA! Same! My culinary expertise extends no further than instant noodles. At first I was good about it because I had dorm food, which isn't bad. But in London, it's self-catered, so yeah. Thai, Italian, Anatolian, Greek...I mean what? Haha. Funny how I don't eat out while it's cheap (US), but choose instead to entertain my taste buds when it's expensive.