How much do you spend on handbags?

uhhh haha i think ive spent $0 for quite some time now. and the most expensive handbag i own is only $50! i think ive refrained from entering the world of owning designer handbags long enough :P

out of curiosity, what does everyone do (job-wise) that allows you to spend on handbags? i realize some people save in other areas so they can indulge in purses but i think im a fairly savvy shopper and with almost no financial obligations (alright but then my inflow of money is also rather small too :amuse:) and i still find it hard to even make one purchase

Mariah said:
OH NO. i've spent $0 as in i've been 3 months without a new purse...i almost bought the small coach scribble hobo but i restrained myself because i know i only want it for collector's purposes....i might get it soon anyways!

i have $1000 saved towards my chanel though!

Wow, good job! Which Chanel are you getting? :amuse:

clanalois said:
Wow, good job! Which Chanel are you getting? :amuse:

i was thinking a medium or large caviar classic flap. i think the large is around $1700 so most likely i'll end up with the medium. hopefully when i have the money they'll have it in white with silvertone hardware! you know....unless something else catches my eye :smile:

Well in the last 30 days I have purchased about 15k in purses, more I think!
Thomas Wylde sckull bag
Balenciaga med (at the store) yuk paid full price
White Classic Balenciaga
Beige Balencialga Small
2 Marc Jacobs Stam (Black and Blue)
Jimmy Choo Ramona
YSL Muse
Dior Gaucho Tote (red)
Dior Gaucho Large (White)
LOUIS VUITTON VERNIS RED HOUSTON

Damn!!! No wonder I couldn't pay my Mortgage in time!
Ah! FYI I am an Architectural Woodworker, I have my own shop in BKLYN