How much do you spend on handbags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. uhhh haha i think ive spent $0 for quite some time now. and the most expensive handbag i own is only $50! i think ive refrained from entering the world of owning designer handbags long enough :P

out of curiosity, what does everyone do (job-wise) that allows you to spend on handbags? i realize some people save in other areas so they can indulge in purses but i think im a fairly savvy shopper and with almost no financial obligations (alright but then my inflow of money is also rather small too :amuse:) and i still find it hard to even make one purchase

2. Wow, good job! Which Chanel are you getting? :amuse:

3. i was thinking a medium or large caviar classic flap. i think the large is around $1700 so most likely i'll end up with the medium. hopefully when i have the money they'll have it in white with silvertone hardware! you know....unless something else catches my eye :smile:

4. Well in the last 30 days I have purchased about 15k in purses, more I think!
    Thomas Wylde sckull bag
    Balenciaga med (at the store) yuk paid full price
    White Classic Balenciaga
    Beige Balencialga Small
    2 Marc Jacobs Stam (Black and Blue)
    Jimmy Choo Ramona
    YSL Muse
    Dior Gaucho Tote (red)
    Dior Gaucho Large (White)
    LOUIS VUITTON VERNIS RED HOUSTON

Damn!!! No wonder I couldn't pay my Mortgage in time!
    Ah! FYI I am an Architectural Woodworker, I have my own shop in BKLYN