How much do you spend on handbags?

shu said:
AHAHAHA! Same! My culinary expertise extends no further than instant noodles. At first I was good about it because I had dorm food, which isn't bad. But in London, it's self-catered, so yeah. Thai, Italian, Anatolian, Greek...I mean what? Haha. Funny how I don't eat out while it's cheap (US), but choose instead to entertain my taste buds when it's expensive.

"Entertain my taste buds." Love that description! True, I could be more frugal about food. I have a weakness for sushi... I can seriously eat three tuna or salmon or rainbow rolls, no problem... pricey. :worried: Maybe I should start dating a sushi chef.

IntlSet said:
:worried: Maybe I should start dating a sushi chef.

AHAHAHA! I completely forgot about sushi. The entire month of Jan., I was addicted to sushi, which is strange because I used to HATE IT! I blame my parents for that though, because they made me eat it and now I can't stay away. Maybe I should restart my love affair with salmon...MmmMMmm. Cooked salmon, on the other hand, is way too dry.

And I don't even want to think about how much I spent on food. My friend just went through her accounts for last summer and she spent over 1500 for food in two months! That blows.

In my mom's words: You can buy a bag for that!!!
My dad though: Food is alllllllll good!

Ive spent almost $3000....i bought my paddington right after the new year, and then my fendi spy hobo in February...NO MORE!!!!
The only one Im craving now is the canvas monogram gucci horsebit hobo in dark brown...so cute!!!
Anyone have pics of it??

Tifanny28 said:
i love to spend money!!! let's say that's my hobby, in february i stoped counting how much money i spend on handbags and specially shoes...
and this month i'm waiting for my cocodrile hermes..
OMG no way!!

I keep saying I have to cool it now ..... but I really do .... I mean it now...... I can't even tell you how much .... haven't kept track .... I can tell you I spent over $3,000 on two handbags today alone! Someone stop me .... please.:blink:

I have spent a lot more in the past than I do now. Too many other things to pay for. My son's education/after school activities, like hockey, golf and skiing have become priority #1.:biggrin: I do still indulge once in a while!