How much do you spend on handbags?

1. It's only March and I've already spent almost $2000 on handbags! I shudder to think what my total spending will look like by the end of the year. :worried: Am I going overboard? How much do you guys spend on handbags in a year?

2. Wow! It's only the beginning of March too, you're a true handbag lovers ;P then again, with the bags we like, $2000 can be on just one handbag!

I don't think you're going overboard at all. If you have the funds, use it.

3. I don't spend over $1500 over one handbag.
    YOu've been a good girl so far ShoppeGirl.

4. Thanks, PursegalSF!! That makes me feel better! But when I look in the closet and see the 5 new bags that I've purchased over the last two months, I think, "Oh my god, what have I done?!" . . . and I've only used one of them so far! The rest are still just sitting there!! I'm not in debt or anything . . . but still, at times I feel like I'm being frivolous with my money. (Sigh) But when I see a great $600 bag on sale for $400, I can't resist! I'm such a sucker for sales. It's horrible. I need to stay away from stores.

5. That's how I feel sometimes too. What bags did you purchase? I'd like to see :nuts:

6. I'm ashamed to tell you how much I've spent so far :shame: ...so I'll just say, your $2000 is peanuts compared to my amount :worried: !

Hi Pursegalsf!

7. Hi, Pursemama! :biggrin:

8. As long as you're happy and can afford it, do it :biggrin: I haven't gone too far overboard this year, but I probably will since I'm on the lookout for my birkin@!

9. i love to spend money!!! let's say that's my hobby, in february i stoped counting how much money i spend on handbags and specially shoes...
    and this month i'm waiting for my cocodrile hermes..

10. This year thus far I've spent maybe $1000?

11. I've only spend close to $900 for a new LV Alma, but total spending including shoes, premium jeans and my lovely juicys--about $5000.

12. ohh new alma! nice :nuts:

phew, I'm glad we're not including clothes!

13. Hmm..this year. I spent about $1000 on clothing and leather goods so far. But I also broke the budget on food! I'm eating out way too much. The parentals are still in the dark.

14. I'm the same way, shu! I do not know how to cook so I always eat out. *shrug*

15. AHAHAHA! Same! My culinary expertise extends no further than instant noodles. At first I was good about it because I had dorm food, which isn't bad. But in London, it's self-catered, so yeah. Thai, Italian, Anatolian, Greek...I mean what? Haha. Funny how I don't eat out while it's cheap (US), but choose instead to entertain my taste buds when it's expensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice