How much do you pay for your designer jeans????

Depends on the brand. I'd be willing to pay $150-200 for R&Rs or True Religions just because of the extra stitching and pretty washes; $100 max for Citizens/Sevens; but no more than $80 for J Brands. I can't justify why Canadian retail charges so much for plain jeans!

I wear only Frankie B jeans and J Brand jeans and I think the most I've paid for either was a pair of Frankies for $225ish at Nordstrom. My various J Brand skinny jeans were around $120. On average I usually pay $120-$170. Jeans are worth every single penny if they fit well, look great and make you feel amazing!!

The most I've ever spent was $50. on TR's and the least was $10. on Ernest Sewn's. I live in a small town and they dont have any real designer items in our local mall (we have a Sear's, JCP, and Dillards) so I buy mostly everything from ebay and online retailers (reu la la, shop-bop, Etc..) I have about 15 pairs of: SFAM, COH, TR, Theory, and Ernest Sewn.

I usually spend around $300 for R&R because they look the best on me. That is the most I am willing to spend though.

Same - I have a pair of the crystal R&R's that I LOVE. I literally wear them at least three time a week. My aunt actually bought them for me, but I would not hesitate to buy another pair at full price. I know I would get my money's worth out of them! :smile:

most was 120$ on a pair of stella mccartney jeans on sale. they were half off, and probably my favourite pair so far. I know she is not really famous for her jeans but these are exactly how I like jeans and fit me amazingly.

I wouldn't pay more than $100 since you can still get great designer jeans on sale in sooo many places.

My favorite designer jeans are a LP store exclusive brand called Furst Premium. For some reason they mold to my body perfectly, do not need to be hemmed and the denim is incredibly nice. And while they retail for $150+, once a year they get reduced to $50 so I stockpile on those.

How much is the most you've spent? $70 for cheap mondays
How much is the least? $60 for hollister Lagunas.

lol.
All my premium denims where either gifts, or my parents bought them for me :smile:

i'm also in the $110 region for just like 7's.. i always have to get my pants altered so i know i always will end up paying close to $150 in the end for each pair