How much do you pay for your designer jeans????

The most I've spent is $60 for a pair of Seven for All Mankind's! But I'm willing to pay up to $150 for True Religions or Rock & Republics once I find a fitting pair.

Anything over $150 is overkill for jeans, IMO.

i own 19 pairs of designer jeans ranging from sevens to citizens to people's liberation to joe's to R&R to jbrand to chip&pepper. the most i paid is $105 for a pair of the nyd dojos and the least was $20 for some citizen kelly crops. i love my jeans :smile:

The most I've ever paid for a pair of jeans was $240. I bought Diesel Matic skinny jeans in a popular wash and rare small size. I still wear them occasionally.

My limit used to be $150 for Rock & Republic jeans but I've grown out of my fancy back pocket phase and now only search eBay for Paiges.

My cheapest pair were Paiges from eBay for $19.

I get most of my jeans at Last Chance, mostly 7FAM and COH, they're $29.97 there. They have some TR, but they're $59.97. Too much! My favorite is when they have the "more worn" table, where all the designer jeans are piled in heaps on a table and are between $4.97 and $9.97 each. Usually they just need a little mending and they're great!

I get most of my jeans at Last Chance, mostly 7FAM and COH, they're $29.97 there. They have some TR, but they're $59.97. Too much! My favorite is when they have the "more worn" table, where all the designer jeans are piled in heaps on a table and are between $4.97 and $9.97 each. Usually they just need a little mending and they're great!

How often does Last chance have designer jeans? Also is there a large variety of sizes? Which location do you go to?

I have never even heard of 'last chance'???

The most I have paid is 225 for SFAM and the least I guess is for some citizens...40 off of ebay. Once you go designer jeans you never go back! I bought my first pair about 6 years ago after my pervious husband and I split up- I went to NM and bought an awesome pair of SFAM- I called them my 'divorce jeans'... Anyways, since then I have bought more SFAM, citizens, Paiges, Rock and Republic, Hudson, ummm...and I want a pair of William Rast jeans...but haven't bitten the bullet. So where in the world do you get all of these good deals on jeans???? I always buy from NM or Nordstrom.

flowergirl2, haha, divorce jeans.. that is so funny! ITA - once you go designer, there is no going back. Also you have to try J Brand! I like J Brand a lot more than William Rast.

Where do you get deals? You just have to keep your eye out. Like the recent 70-80% Saks sale, online private sales, and even ebay - I don't use ebay for any brand that is infamous for having fakes though. Or just have a friend who is constantly looking and can tell you about the deals!

The most I've spent on a pair of jeans was a pair of Sass & Bide grey skinnies years ago for $235. THe least I've ever spent on jeans were $15 (at a Sample sale) for some Citizens, Ernest Sewns, Immortality and some others. I have about 75 pairs of jeans and I think on average I spend about $50 for 7's, $75 for TR, R&R and Diesels.

The only designer jeans that fit my station wagon backside are Joe's Honey. I've paid between 60 and 80 per pair for them, on Hautelook and The Evil Site Which Must Not Be Named.

I don't have a minimum for jeans; I don't mind used. Back when I could fit into store brand stuff like Express, I was constantly picking them up on eBay and at Salvation Army for around five bucks.

Okay, well I just topped my max! My old max was $131 for some TRs. But, I just found a pair of R&Rs that I love and they were a fab deal at $132.30! I can't wait till they get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My next pair I'm getting will be some J Brand skinnies and I AM going to pay UNDER $100 for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, if anyone sees any.......I need them in a 28 in Ink - the 12 inch! Thanks

The most I have paid was $134 for TR Disco for my mom, it was like I couldnt pass it up...and have been dying for the same deal for myself. But other than that I usually get my 7FAM, TR, JOE'S from T.J Maxx or when Saks Off 5th have the coupons for 30% or other discounts.