How much do you pay for your designer jeans????

I am just about to give up on designer jeans. A little more than a year ago I went to Bloomingdale's and got 2 pairs of COH and 1 pair of Sevens. I did get them discounted with some sort of coupon...but I can't remember what I paid.

I have never even worn the 7s!

I wanted wide leg jeans so I went EVERYWHERE searching. Nordstrom, Bloomie's, etc...I wound up at the Gap getting 6 pairs of wide leg jeans ranging from $8-$15 on sale. It was amazing!

I can't find a good pair of skinnies though. My Express ones are too big and I was thinking about purchasing a pair of J Brand. I just don't know if I could pay full retail for it!

I only wear True Religion Joey and try to find them on sale.:yes:

The most I paid was $319 but I sent them back because they didn't fit, but the most I paid and kept them was $260.

The least I paid was $32.00 just the other day. :wlae:

I like to try and stay around 100-150 if I can now

I spent $340 on a pair of TR. I will never do it again. I just wanted them so bad and I couldn't find any in my size. Then I found a pair in my size and spent $340. Never ever again. I don't wear jeans often enough to spend $340. My new max is $150 or maybe $175, but that's it!

I love designer jeans, but i will not spend over 200. My most expensive were a pair of citizens for 185 and my cheapest were some sevens for 65 from saks. Most fall between 130-160.

The most I've every spent was $400 on a pair of Rock and Republics and the least was $80 on a pair of Sevens from Saks Off 5th when I was on vacation. I usually spend between $250-$300. I wish we had a store like Saks Off 5th or something like that...the prices are marked up really high, selection here is terrible and I have a hard time finding my size.

Oh, I don't know much about stores in Canada... if you can't find anything better then you're probably right it's probably just harder there. Nice avatar by the way, Wall-E rocks :tup: