How much do you love your Speedy?

1. I am thinking of getting the 30, but I would much prefer a shoulder bag of some sort, though I love the spaciousness of the Speedy. So tell me, how much do you love your speedy? Was it worth every cent? Or is there another bag you could recommend? I love the Pap, but I was also thinking of just getting a Pochette (to carry the wallet, phone, gloss and that's it).

What do you think? I could really use your advice! :smile:

:heart:

2. OMG..I got my Speedy 30 (mono) a week and a half ago and I can't let it out of my sight! Granted, it is my first LV but I still think it is the one that I wont be able to live without even after my next purchase! It was DEFINENTLY worth every cent! :yes:

3. Speedy is a great choice and worth every cent. Granted, I have a Cabas Piano for when I crave a true shoulder bag, but you can't go wrong with a speedy!!

4. i LOOOVVE my speedies. i have three (MC, Cerises, Mono) and i can't live without them. i haven't used a shoulder bag in a long time...

5. This is how much I :heart: Speedies!! (see below) heehee!:nuts:

[​IMG]

HTH :yes:

6. LOL all my LVs are speedies too!

7. I love the speedies!! I have it in mono and damier.

8. I really love my speedy and have never for a second regretted purchasing it and I am one of those people who cannot afford to buy many bags so I am chosey with the ones I do purchase. It was worth every cent and is versatile in that it can be carried when your just in jeans or dressed up and it carries A TON... but to be completely honest, I find myself using shoulder bags more as they are even more versatile as your hands are free. Hope this helps.

9. I use my mono/damier/epi speedies most out of all my bags....except of course when I want to use an awesome shoulder bag, I go for my BH!! :love:

10. I love my mono Speedy 25 so much. It is definitely worth every penny. I love it even more than some of my more expensive bags. :yes:

11. I have a Cerises speedy and I never regretted buying it! I love it SOOOO much and it's totally worth it! I wanna start a Speedy collection!

12. i loooooooooove the speedy too. ive got it in damier and mono

13. i JUST got my speedy YESTERDAY... that's right, and i have been watching/caring the bag since... hehe ^_^~ trying not to get it dirty... it's BEAUTIFUL... and i'll treasuer it foRever..

wanted a bigger bag for a long time, finally.. it's perfect@

14. i loveeeeee my daimer speedy 25, i've been carryin it nonstop since i got it 3 weeks ago.......

15. I uh.. don't love mine as much as everyone else. I have the PH, the BH and the BV and they all see more action than the speedy does.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice