How much do you love your agenda?

Ninahhh

Graphic Designer
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Hello everyone!
So I was just browsing around the Louis V. website and I saw some really cute LV agendas. Now, for those of you who own an agenda, how much do you use it and how much do you really love it? I was thinking about buying one because I use an agenda frequently, but I'm a little worried about the price. Do you find the agenda to be worth it?

Thank-you!

OMG I have carried an Epi Green one for the last 9 years. For me it is a can not live without piece. I have a month-at-a-glance agenda from filofax (lv doesn't make month at a glance), some LV notepaper, and LV address book inside. I don't like the idea of putting info in my phone, guess I am old school and like to see everything on paper. I love my agenda to bits and won't ever do without one.
Here is a recent pic of my beloved green agenda.
20090723_48.jpg

I've used my mandarin epi since 2006! I use it every single day.....my dh calls it "my precious" because I'm always fondling it. LOL........
It is really my most used piece of LV!

I love my white MC agenda GM ( in avatar pic) and use it for work rosters, appointments, lists of LV wants etc.
Also have some of the PM agendas, use one for notes and another for just booklists/authors etc. They are a great size for everyday. The GM I mostly use at home, but sometimes I take it to work as well.
If you know you will use it they are definately worth it.

OMG I have carried an Epi Green one for the last 9 years. For me it is a can not live without piece. I have a month-at-a-glance agenda from filofax (lv doesn't make month at a glance), some LV notepaper, and LV address book inside. I don't like the idea of putting info in my phone, guess I am old school and like to see everything on paper. I love my agenda to bits and won't ever do without one.
Here is a recent pic of my beloved green agenda.
20090723_48.jpg

EEEE, she's sooo beauuuuttiiifulll!
Well the agenda I was thinking of getting would be a small agenda in vernis annddd in the pomme colouurrrrrr :yahoo:
I started using an agenda because Im going to my first year of college so I want to stay organized!

I have the medium-sized mono agenda and I love it! I've had it for a year and half now and it still looks brand new. I use it almost everyday. I also have a Blackberry, but I've always preferred a paper planner for keeping track of everything.

I'm just wondering if a vernis agenda would handle all the tumbles and wear of a college life?
Uhh, just thinking about it makes me so happy.
:love:
Argghhhh, I can't wait any longer!