How much do Silk Scarves usually cost at the Outlets?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I dont get out there often enough and I dont feel like going all the way out there just to check prices, so I thought I'd ask you guys. How much do silk scarves usually sell for at the outlets?

2. When I went a few months ago, I bought my aunt a scarf with multicolored hangtags all over it for $25. It was an actual product made for the retail stores and not a straight-to-outlets peice. For about the same price they had the direct-to-outlets logo scarves in grey, pink, and green. These were the smaller scarves though- they had some gorgeous larger dark brown w/ gold scarves with the Coach C's interlaced with flowers- orig retail said $60, they were going fro about $40. Hope that helps!

3. I went to the outlet on Memorial Day and I saw some for about 20-30$.

4. oh drool-drool-those are good prices

5. Last time I went I bought a signature scarf for $15!!! I was so excited!

6. I got a scarf for my stepmom for mother's day for $15 I think...most of them are between $20-$30 as stated.

Nishi, you would love the Coach outlets!! Do you have any near you?

7. I live in Brooklyn NY and the closest one to me is I guess Woodbury Commons (there is on at Riverhead LI too-but that is further away) which is probably about an hour away-maybe a little bit more-not sure. Besides the fact that my husband refuses to take me to one-LOL!

8. Those are great prices! Okay, maybe I can find some time this weekend to get out there (I'll PM you Nishi!). I really want a tan/brown silk scarf to tie on my head or on the handles of my satchel :heart:

Thank you so much guys for posting!!

9. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice