how much do playground campeggio's sell for?

resin

mouth like heroin
O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
i'm just wondering because i don't really like mine that much and it's brand new used 1x that i recently bought off ebay. i'm wondering how much they go for these days?

aww, you don't like it? :[ that's a bummer..

sorry i'm not much help but i hope you'll get rid of it soon so you can get something you DO like! :balloon: (or save LOL)

yeah i also got the paradiso campeggio and its just so much more fun and bright. and plus i have a mac cosmetics addiction lol and they have new stuff coming out so i need the cash. hhaha :biggrin:

not really sure either. do you have original or one of the darker playground prints? i love the originaly but i do find the olive and black somewhat busy and dark. i keep trolling ebay for the original tan prints. wish the outlets still had them.

nason - omg I envy you!! You got a playground bella for only $105?! I got one off eBay too but I paid so flippin much for it that it hurts me to even type out the price. With the 2 bags I returned the other day and the 1 that I'm returning today ... it'll pay for that one bag ... lol