How much did YOU enjoy highschool?

a lot...i am from malaysia(the very other side of the world) and secondary school aka high school for me was great. i spent the best of my teenage years there from getting good to bad results, meeting jerks to my now-so-wonderful-boyfriend(it's been 3 years! =D) to those rebellious moments. i miss every single bit of it. those were the carefree years.

I've always wanted to ask people this question!

I'm in high school now - well, actually, in the NL's junior high and high school are combined.
Anyways, the first 2, 3 years I hated it (that's junior high and the first year of high school). I had a couple of very good, close friends, but I was really, réally shy, had a véry low self esteem and I'd been depressed for a year.
This year though, is totally different. It's weird, I don't think I've changed a lot or something, but somehow it's just better. I have a lot of friends, acquiantances, I can talk to everyone without being extraordinary shy, and I have lots of fun!

I hated my first 2 years.. Had little friends and my grades was not that good. But my Junior and Senior year was great!! When I was 17 I had my own online business selling designer things. So when my classmates knew, A lot of them bought from me. Then I made so much more friends, and became more outgoing, I wish I was more outgoing my first 2 years... And I also hated walking up so early..LOL

i loved HS! one of the best days of my life so far. it's been 5 years since we graduated but we still communicate. and not just my close friends, but the whole class. we're like one big happy family. we have deep bonds with one another. and for that i know that i'm blessed. :smile:

I think a lot of people were so unnecessarily mean in high school, so I don't miss it. I don't hate it either because I met some great people and learned a lot. I would never, ever want to do it over again though.

My last two years of high school were a blast and i would do them again - i met my best friend when she moved to my school grew into my looks etc and wasn't so painfully shy and went out alot, but the years before that were an absolute nightmare and i would rather be run over by the school bus then do any of them again.