How much did YOU enjoy highschool?

I actually loved it at the time! I definitely wouldn't want to do it again though. I was a nerd (still am) and blissfully ignorant of how badly I dressed, but I had a lot of fun with my friends!

Hated it. I have no idea why. I was in the top sets in all my classes except Welsh Language, I got good grades, I got on with all my teachers except one but that never bothered me because she was a ***** anyway. I had a really great set of a friends & I was liked by mostly everyone.. yet I hated it! It really baffles me LOL.

Absolutely LOVE college though.

I hated High School I couldnt wait to get out and start College. I was an A/B student and well behaved. I just hated all the drama. I graduated a year early so I feel like it was all worth it, but I will never do it again.

Well I have just finished HS, and its acctually quite sad. I'm going to miss seeing my friends everyday. bit there is defiantly a lot i wont miss. I went through 2 high schools the first was HELL. The second not so much, i wouldn't say pleasant but not unpleasant. I dont think its something i woudl want to do again given the chance. esp. senior years.

Hated freshmand and sophmore year but LOVED my last 2. I went to what was considered a "bad" high school, but it was the best place for me. I still have good friends that I keep in touch with. I wouldn't want to go back though...I'm having too much fun now!!!

Anne

I used to think I hated it, but looking back now, I realize that it really wasn't that bad... I wasn't a popular girl or anything, but I had a decent sized set of friends (from my own high school and another H.S. across town). I was known for my "out there" punk style, and respected for my individuality. I had my own car (my mom's hand-me-down 1987 Chevette, LOL), a part-time job at a coffeeshop, and a good home life. Sure, I did some "rebellious" stuff (like smoking cigs, skipping class, and staying out past curfew) but for the most part, I was a good student without any behavior problems...

Senior year was probably the best for me. I took 3 college courses, was President of the Art Club and Editor-in-Chief of the school newspaper, studied abroad in Mexico, and got a scholarship to a private liberal arts college. I must have been doing something right, I guess!

I just had my 10-year reunion.

For the first nine years after high school I knew I'd never be seen dead at my reunion...then one weekend I had a "mini-reunion" with a few of my classmates and decided to go. That was the best decision related to high school I ever made.

I hated high school, but only because I didn't let anyone in. It was my own fault!

pffft... it was okay some of the time, and stressful the rest of the time. i wouldn't do it over, but i wouldn't change anything either... well...except maybe i'd say "thank you" more often.

I honestly, oddly enough, liked it. I LOVED school, not necessarily the teachers or the work...but the social aspect of school was great. I was sooo sad when I had to be homeschooled after 10th grade :o(

I loved it! It was so much fun! I was very, very involved; student government, school newspaper, marching band, track, sceince camp counsellor, student teacher, honors classes/AP classes....plus I was a candy striper (volunteer at the the hospital) and I worked...whew!

Looking back probably a bit overload, but I don't know what I would have wanted to give up :shrugs:

I f*ing loved it! I still say my best years were during college, but high school is a very, very close second. Even though I wasn't the prettiest or the most popular, I had awesome friends and a few cute boyfriends. What more can a high school girl ask for? I had my fair share of heartbreaks too, but all in all a fabulous experience I'd love to revisit someday.

i loved high school. i had a great group of friends that were similar academically, so we were all each others motivators. we also had fun on the weekends too (we weren't straight up nerds hehe).

i also enjoyed being on the swim team back then.

kind of interested to see how everyone turned out when its our 10 year.