How much did the Cherry Blossom Pochette retail for?

1. Thanks everyone :yes:

2. Nevermind, I saw cherry and thought cerises......not CB

3. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it was US$455.00.

4. Thanks Irene. I thought it was less than that.

can anyone confirm that price?

5. Bump.

Anyone else?

6. Thanks Elle.

So with that being said.----What do you guys think is a good price for buying a used one?

Just curious

7. Some of those are going for ridiculously high prices right now...thehuangfamily constantly sells them for $699-$880 which I think is a total rip off.

If you don't mind the used condition (minor rubbing of blossoms, patina'ed vachetta, etc) then actual auctions (not BIN) end at the best prices (around $250). For BIN, I would say a reasonable price is $350-$450...since they're discontinued. But no more than $450, definitely.

I got mine for $350 + $20 shipping, the bag's canvas had two VERY SMALL light black marks, and the vachetta had a few pale pink (almost gone now from all the baby wipes and conditioner) marks, and the inside had a few of the same pale pink stains...but there was no rubbing of the blossoms, no tarnishing of the hardware, and had a beautiful arrangement of blossoms :love: I have the pink/pink combo. If you want a red/cream combo, they go for a little more. around $500-$700

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice