How much Cartier do you wear daily?

2 yellow gold loves and 1 WG JUC - I sleep, workout (with armbands), shower with everything. I really want a white gold love for my love stack but not loving rhodium plated for flat love (can't use a polishing cloth for scratches) but plain WG may look a little like steel.

View attachment 4976582

View attachment 4976583
Love jade so much! Pairs with the gold Cartier so perfectly. Great set

I recently upgraded my love necklace to the new pave version in rose gold. Pictured with one of my lovely fosters71603EC7-AC69-4F37-8D2F-DBC70960C856.jpeg

my everyday arm candies:29C0B031-EB62-4187-9337-309338A36F6B.jpeg
I’m planning to add a small clash bracelet later this year. I just ordered a regular YG JUC bracelet with diamonds and am stoked! Hoping it goes well with the small JUC. Wish they had had the diamond version for small JUC when I got it. I wear this stack daily and add a thin love, roadster watch, and a JUC Diamond ring from time to time.

Not pictured but I also wear YG love earrings daily.

Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
I recently upgraded my love necklace to the new pave version in rose gold. Pictured with one of my lovely fostersView attachment 5319806

my everyday arm candies:View attachment 5319810
I’m planning to add a small clash bracelet later this year. I just ordered a regular YG JUC bracelet with diamonds and am stoked! Hoping it goes well with the small JUC. Wish they had had the diamond version for small JUC when I got it. I wear this stack daily and add a thin love, roadster watch, and a JUC Diamond ring from time to time.

Thank you for caring about animals! Your hands and jewelry are gorgeous.

Reactions: MainlyBailey
I recently upgraded my love necklace to the new pave version in rose gold. Pictured with one of my lovely fostersView attachment 5319806

my everyday arm candies:View attachment 5319810

So nice! Is that a Bulgari Serpenti ring I see :smile:?

Reactions: MainlyBailey