How much can you reall carry in a First? Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzedith

RMBR SKY
O.G.
Nov 9, 2008
Finding my New Normal
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone, i recently made two Bal. purchases. im very happy with my choices. One Work and One City.

I am thinking of getting a First. (still working on the color), *sigh*, can only get one, and i still need to figure out what to let from my collection to get it.

question is, i love the City size.. it's perfect for everyday. i wanted a smaller bag for the weekend. but.. i am concerned that the "First" will be too small. i think the City might be a little to big.

so what do you carry in your smaller bag? is there a link to a thread with this info?

on the weekends, i carry my wallet, sunglass case, small makeup bag and two cell phones. if anyone is familar with the size baby spy that is my weekend size of choice.

any help would be greatly appreciated..

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
NYC
The First is my favorite Balenciaga style, and I don't find it too small for every day, but I understand why many people would. Daily, I carry a wallet (Bal mini compagnon, which is pretty thick), Bal coin purse, notebook, sunglasses, business card case, cell phone and iPod touch. Everything fits in there and I have room for other things. The What's in Your BBag thread is really helpful!

verty

sharkwater.com
Feb 28, 2007
the islands
I can fit most of what I put in my City on a daily basis but I won't be able to zip it up and the bag is then somewhat bulky. It's pretty small to be honest. If you can try on one before purchasing definitely do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.