How much can you fit in your Jasmin?

juniormint

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I'm thinking about getting a red epi Jasmin for my next purchase, but I'm wondering if I would get enough use out of it because I tend to carry a lot. I keep a full size wallet, checkbook, cell phone, small makeup pouch, small brush and my work badge. Would I be able to get much use out of a Jasmin?:confused1:

I think you could fit all of it in. Depends how big your makeup pouch is. I have the mono pti, damier agenda, razr cell phone, and I use the little pouch that came with my large bucket as a makeup case. I find I can fit everything except the makeup case. I think you'll find you can use it everyday. I have it in black, but the red is equally gorgeous.

I can fit a LOT in mine..I have my PTI wallet, a medium sized makeup case (holds a couple of lip glosses etc.), pens, compact, Cerises Round case, a keycase, cles and I keep my phone in my pocket because it's thin. Anyway I'd still be able to fit more in there if I needed to.

My jasmine holds plenty: pocket organizer, six ring key holder, pochette cles, checkbook, husband's billfold, cell phone and a TI-83 graphing calculator.

I think you will love the jasmine. It was my first purchase, and I got it from Eluxury and had never seen it in real life. Red is such a hot color. Let us know when you get it.

Here you go:

OK here's my Vanilla Jasmin stuffed to the maximum: (but still perfectly closable)

attachment.php

What I have inside:

attachment.php

* Portefeuille Accordeon wallet
* Cles + car/house keys
* Lancome travel manicure kit (bubble gum pink case)
* Pouch with misc products (pink pouch)
* silver mirror compact
* cell phone
* Lancome & Clinique lip gloss
* Tide-to-Go pen
* contact lenses eye drops
* mint lip balm
* Clinique happy body cream
* Trident gum
* pewter pill case
* My Engineering student agenda...ahahaha...
* Pencil bag and pencils/pens...have an exam soon

And because I love it so much, I'd like to share a closeup pic of my new pill case with all of you! It's so beautiful!

attachment.php

I guess you can REALLY tell what kind of person I am from the stuff I carry! :lol: