How much can you fit in your Jasmin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about getting a red epi Jasmin for my next purchase, but I'm wondering if I would get enough use out of it because I tend to carry a lot. I keep a full size wallet, checkbook, cell phone, small makeup pouch, small brush and my work badge. Would I be able to get much use out of a Jasmin?:confused1:

2. oh yes .. I have the Pont-neuf, but loves the Jasmin aswell, and for what I have seen, there can be a bit more in the jasmin than the pont-neuf..

3. my Jasmin can hold a lot: wallet, cell phone, makeup, keys, and even my medium agenda

4. I think you could fit all of it in. Depends how big your makeup pouch is. I have the mono pti, damier agenda, razr cell phone, and I use the little pouch that came with my large bucket as a makeup case. I find I can fit everything except the makeup case. I think you'll find you can use it everyday. I have it in black, but the red is equally gorgeous.

5. I can fit a LOT in mine..I have my PTI wallet, a medium sized makeup case (holds a couple of lip glosses etc.), pens, compact, Cerises Round case, a keycase, cles and I keep my phone in my pocket because it's thin. Anyway I'd still be able to fit more in there if I needed to.

6. My jasmine holds plenty: pocket organizer, six ring key holder, pochette cles, checkbook, husband's billfold, cell phone and a TI-83 graphing calculator.

7. Hmm, it sounds like it can hold all I carry - okay you talked me into it! Now to find a few things to sell on ebay to supplement the money I have put away right now!

8. I think you will love the jasmine. It was my first purchase, and I got it from Eluxury and had never seen it in real life. Red is such a hot color. Let us know when you get it.

9. Here you go:

10. Wow, that's a lot Karman! I should be able to fit all my stuff in a Jasmin. Thanks for the pictures!

11. The Jasmin holds quite a bit. Here's a pic of the inside of the bag.
    [​IMG]

12. I can hold quite a bit in my bag. I can't fit my makeup bag because I carry around a massive one, but everything else fits.

13. Lol finally got around to taking the picture since I used it today..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]