how much can you fit in the small alexa?

Aug 15, 2007
I don't have a mulberry shop near me.. does anyone have a photo reference of what you can actually fit in the bag? I'm not sure how big the oversized alexa to the regular one is?

Thanks!

Jul 9, 2009
Hi have you checked the good and bad points re alexa thread - Im sure someone has posted pics somewhere- there is a lot of good info on there- it is a small bag- wont take a laptop or A4 but seems deceptive in that it fits a lot in as a handbag rather than a work bag

Aisuhimeriae

Aisu loves LV!
Mar 20, 2010
London, England
I'll post this here actually instead of the other thread as it gets lost as it's quite a big thread... XD

Actually I was wondering,to the people who own Roxies and Alexas,will you be able to fit the same amount in your Alexa as the Roxy? (I have a Roxy myself,and I know it fits a looooooooooot inside.)

B

bluecat_00

I have a reg alexa and a roxy and the roxy is considerably bigger. My Alexas easily fit my VIP business bag liner with Paul Smith Swirl purse, Mulberry carousel pouch, large sunglasses case, iphone, two nylon shopping bags, handcream, lip salve, carkeys, house keys, nail file, pens. That all fits really easily and I could also get a 750mL bottle of water in - horizontally - but would then be wary of the weight. All that would fill about 2/3 of my roxy.

Aisuhimeriae

Aisu loves LV!
Mar 20, 2010
London, England
I have a reg alexa and a roxy and the roxy is considerably bigger. My Alexas easily fit my VIP business bag liner with Paul Smith Swirl purse, Mulberry carousel pouch, large sunglasses case, iphone, two nylon shopping bags, handcream, lip salve, carkeys, house keys, nail file, pens. That all fits really easily and I could also get a 750mL bottle of water in - horizontally - but would then be wary of the weight. All that would fill about 2/3 of my roxy.
Thanks for the info Bluecat,it's heaps helpful! :biggrin: