How much can u really hold in a cles??

1. okay so i really really want something from the groom line. but idk x-mas is cmming and stuf...and its all like wallets and organizers...I would have loved if it came on a pochette. but anyways....so i was looking today and i was like maybe the cles....its only $200.

but what I wanted to know is....how much can you really hold?? ive never actually held one (no LV stores around my neck of the woods) and i didnt wanna end up spending $200 on a gloified keychain. can you fit credit cards in it?? If so...im gettin it...if not...well idk..(i still might get it. damn it...i have a problem):shrugs:

thanks in advance

2. Yes, you can fit in credit cards. I find my cles all very useful.
    Get it, it's so cute too!:yes:

3. Can someone send me a pic or the inside with stuff in it????

4. You'll be amazed :yes:
    I have had 5 cards,some change, recipts and 100$ in there and it still closes without issues.

My b/f laughs at how much i stuff in there.

I think at one point I had 12 cards in there just see see how many it would hold.
    BTW I have a mono cles.

[​IMG]

5. i can actually stuff my phone inside..but it doesnt look very good and i cant imagine that its good for the cles :s
    but i usually keep a few cards (4+) and a bit of cash in there and it all fits fine (i have the groom and damier ones)

6. I use my Cles (I have three of them) for storing my CCs with the chain kept inside. I can fit about ten easily.

7. hope these help

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. I have about 7 or 8 cards in mine, reciepts, and change. I have it attached to my keys & I'm lost without it. I keep my lisence & debit card in it so it really has my life in it.:angel:

My Vernis Cles tho holds about 5 cards & they are a pain to get out.

9. aww thanks sooo much guys it really helped...i think im gonna get it

10. ^woohoo! That's definitely on my wishlist:yes:

11. get it get it! i have both the mono cles and the groom cles and i love them both. the mono cles has held up wonderfully (3 years and counting).

the only thing is, the interior of the groom cles is yellow, and i am more careful with it as i don't want to dirty the inside. heh.

12. Very informative thread! Thanks! :biggrin:

Cles is on my wishlist now too!

13. I was actually thinking of getting the groom cles as my first LV.. but then I went to bloomies and was able to snag an mj for a 100 when it was originally 185. But my cousin who is an LV fanatic cannot live without one of these, so If I really wanted I could buy it from her down the road. I think the groom is adorable and you should go for it!

14. why not go for the perfo cles, i think it's the biggest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice