How much can fit in this bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Girls,

I am thinking of buying the 'abbey' medium shoulder bag with double straps and was wondering how much can fit in it?

Anyone have it? If so can you fit a lot in there?

Thanks in advance!!!

2. This bag is great..

One day I fit a pair of jeans, t-shirt, dvd, my wallet, cell phone, chapstick, 2 sets of keys, bottle of water.. and a few more odds and ends. And it was still able to snap.

VERY ROOMY!!!!!

BTW, What color are you planning to get?

3. Thanks! I want the Black one. Is it huge?

4. I fit in 3 set of clothes squeeze together in a bag..
    my slipper
    makeup pouch
    waterbottle
    umbrella
    and my wallets...

5. Wow! Maybe I should get the smaller one. I want a bag that I can fit a lot in but don't want a huge one. Thoughts?

6. Its not that huge. When you wear it, it looks fine with no stuff in it. Most of the time I don't carry that much.. I only carry that much when I'm at the office.

7. You could get the medium horsebit hobo.. it's more structured and adequate sized.. I would choose that if I could not get the Abbey.

8. indeed..try the horsebit hobo

9. Thanks girls! You're the best!

10. [​IMG]
    In the first post I am talking about this bag. That's the one that can fit all of that stuff right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice