How much are you willing to pay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm wondering how much are you willing to pay for excellent condition like new Alma PM bag in DE that comes with everything box,paper bag, dustbag,receipt, keys, lock. I am not selling a bag, I am looking for one for my mom but Idk how much I should spend I found one 4 yr.old made in France in brown interior. How much should I pay max? No scratches except light ones on the feet. It looks barely used. Again, I'm not selling just wondering. They are $1500 brandnew without tax. I mean this bag is barely used. Is the brown interior a deal breaker should I decide to sell in the future? Thank you.

2. Check ebay completed listings. That will give you the best idea of what people are willing to pay. Honestly I don't think the DE alma is that popular. I think buyers prefer the alma in vernis, mono or epi. One TPF'er said that they have to save at least $200 for them to consider buying preloved. If the price is too close to retail, you might as well buy new.

3. Thank you, the receipt said it's $1370 plux 7% tax. That's $1,465. She paid. She's selling it for $1,200 no tax ofcourse compared to the $1500 brandnew without tax? Do you guys think that's a good price? I am the type of person if I'm not saving half I'll go for brandnew but that's with like other stuff. Idk,about the LV.

4. At least a 30% discount.

5. How much are you willing to pay when an item is retired? I've been trying to buy a Totally MM in DE and they are not easy to find especially under $1,000. So far I've only found one in the last 2 weeks for under $1,000 (retail price was $1,430) and it has this scuff on the leather so I'm on the fence.

Attached Files: