How much are you willing to pay for a Watercolor Speedy?

unionjill736

Nov 19, 2010
This bag's been stuck in my head since I saw a picture of this bag. I want one so bad but cannot justify spending $1700-$2200 for a Watercolor Speedy 35. I understand that this is from a limited edition collection-

So much would you all be willing to pay for this bag?

ugh, i get so annoied when i see them on ebay. actually a few months ago i lost out on one by like 50.00, and it went for liek 1200. i was SO MAD!!!!!! cause thats the cheapest i had seen it. I feel like that was around the retail price for the bag so i didnt mind paying it, but i cannot justify spending like 2500 on it. but i agree with you, i want it bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say no more than 1500 tops. i understnad it was limited edition, but people are almost doubling the price and its not necessary!!!!!!!

I found 1 @ malleries.com for $1500- it has been sitting there for days- I'm so relieved that someone finally bought it!

i saw that one too! if the holidays hadn't been coming up i would have snapped it up but i'm saving for christmas presents. someday the right one will pop up at the right time for me. i have the brown watercolor 35 and absolutely love her!

I saw a pic of one recently and fell IN LOVE. I know this is stupid but google has let me down - can you ladies tell me more about the watercolor canvas? I can't seem to find any info about it, like how long it was available in stores, all that good stuff. Thanks!

I lucked out, I got one in almost new condition for a little over retail. The bag is gorgeous!!

If i didn't already have mine I'd be willing to pay way over retail to get it.

i think this is too expensive. last time. my friend buy a speedy 30 in mono multicolor just cost her $380. but, it heard of it's replica. but her bag looks very good quality.

I'm a little confused here. Are you condoning your friend buying a fake? If your friend was willing to shell out $380 dollars, why didn't she just purchase the line she could afford. Can't you get a D&B or Coach for that price? Besides, it's a little "too good to be true" to get an LV, let alone a limited edition LV for that price. If she didn't know she was buying a fake, the price should have tipped her off.

With regards to the original question. I think if you want a limited edition LV you either step up and lay the money down when the ordering starts or you pay up afterwards. These are limited edition bags. I wanted a limited bag, I snoozed too long and had to pay more. That's just the way life is.