how much are you LOVING the pet accessories!!

I plan on getting the red patent one for my irish wolfhound, i'm just afraid the XL won't be big enough! hahah. I also want one for my yorkie but she never wears collars unless she goes outside :/
Awwww! I actually don't use the collar for actual use, its just to be able to grab him if he's up to something, look adorable, and to keep his information on, I have a harness for him so I won't cause stress on his neck when he darts after a chipmunk..or a squirrel.. or a leaf..

^^He's actually pulled so hard the metal piece of his old but tough looking leather roll collar from petsmart broke. Haha he was so clueless for a moment on why he could suddenly roam as he could please, forgot about the bird and came back to me all confused.

I plan on getting the red patent one for my irish wolfhound, i'm just afraid the XL
I got a large for my dog thinking it would be okay as he's 45 pounds - it's huge on him. So sad; I guess I'll have to try to ebay it.
Side note: I've always wanted a pony but I decided I could settle for an irish wolfhound because they're about the same size, hehe.

My yorkie refuses to be nice about collars and almost never uses a leash since she is an inside pup unless we go to her grandmas house :smile: She will wear a dress all day long (maybe tear lace off if she hates it) But she has eaten through 1 collar and 2 harnesses :sad: