how much are the studded kristens going for in outlets?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I'd lvoe one but not if it's too expensive, love the studs especially in black. has anyone seem them in the outlet? how much are they? thanks!;)

qudz104

O.G.
Apr 23, 2010
sorry to bump this thread, but im wondering if anyone saw the studded kristen hobos recently at the outlets? and are they still $206 (50+30)? TIA!

MelmoK

Jun 22, 2008
Indiana
Are you kidding me!!! There was one, ONE, left at my outlet yesterday. The floor SA said it was 20% off the 588! Of course it was gone today...I knew I should have had them check it up at the register.

Oct 10, 2010
Northern California
Are you kidding me!!! There was one, ONE, left at my outlet yesterday. The floor SA said it was 20% off the 588! Of course it was gone today...I knew I should have had them check it up at the register.
Was the one you saw yesterday silver? Those studded Kristins were just deleted and the $588 price is probably correct. The black and boysenberry studded Kristins were deleted a dew months ago. The $206 price is when they were 50% off plus a 30% off coupon. The black and boysenberry Kristins keep popping back up at the outlets but in a lot fewer numbers now.