How much are Chanel shoes?

Thanks both ladies!!! :love:

I have one question, for classical flats do you mean the type of those I'm attaching? I'm sorry if it's a fake, unfortunately is the only photo I found - but it's just to get the style.

Attachments

• chanelflats.jpg
    chanelflats.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4,100
Thanks both ladies!!! :love:

I have one question, for classical flats do you mean the type of those I'm attaching? I'm sorry if it's a fake, unfortunately is the only photo I found - but it's just to get the style.
Yes, those are the classics. I have brown with a black toe, black with black patent toe, black suede with black leather toe, and beige with black. They come in lots of colours.

Oh that's an interesting question. I have a few Tods as well.

My Tods are more sporty... the soles are often pebbly, even the dressy shoes... aren't really dressy. Lately, I am only wearing my Chanels. They are so comfortable, I can walk for a long distance in them and even though they are a flat, they are still dressy enough. They do seem to last and last. Mine look pretty much the same as they did when they were new.

So to answer your question... I do think they are on par, or perhaps better, than my Tods.

Yeah, thanks for your opinions! I love shoes with heels but I'm too goofy with them! I am going to my BF degree next March, I think I am going to make a big purchase for shoes and something cute but cheap for cloths... I have already my mini flap to steal attention :graucho:
So I am thinking about a pair of flats that may match with the bag. Thanks!