How many.....

1. WORD PER MIN. CAN U TYPE?

I DID A TEST TODAY FOR A JOB, AND I BECAME OVER-QUALIFIED...LOL...:wlae:

I DID 128WPM!!! :wtf:

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS A KEYBOARD MANIAC.

WHATS THE AVERAGE THOUGH?

:rolleyes:

2. Woah, you must have had that keyboard smoking!!!

The last time I was tested it was 80wpm but that was quite a few years ago.

3. mine's prolly around 80-90wpm...

4. All I know is I think you are exceptionally ABOVE average!:yes:

5. lol i am as surprised myself. i was nervous bc there was a clock ticking maybe thats why i rushed. i even thought i failed bc when the clock ended, i wasnt even done, but the test just goes on and on to see how many u can handle. hehehe

6. Wow that's fast! WTG! Last time I tested I was around 90-100 (but I only type with 2 fingers!)

7. Around 120, but I also started early so it's all ingrained (I feel like such a nerd !).

8. I can only do about 50 WPM.... :rolleyes:

9. I'm pretty quick...but I don't know how many..I took 3 years of typing classes in high school.

10. I know I'm around that but haven't taken a test in ages. What's your error per minute rate though? That's the impressive part...how fast you can go with the fewest errors. I slow down a bit when trying to be super careful. :smile: Keyboarding class in high school was one of my favorites. LOL When I start typing really fast my hubby thinks I'm just faking it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice