How many Zoes makes you an addict???

Coachionista

Severe Coach Addict
O.G.
Aug 24, 2009
Hi Everyone!! I have been lurking here on the forum for quite some time and decided that tonight was the night to take the plunge and introduce myself to all of you!! I am a complete Coach addict and I have a particular obsession for one bag in particular...and that bag is...ZOE!!! As a matter of fact, I assembled all my "girls" together for a portrait and couldn't believe how many I have!!! Okay...here it goes...I'm amongst friends right???? I have...(gosh...I feel like I'm at a Shopaholics meeting or something)...okay...I think I'm ready...I have 19!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Okay...I obviously need to weed down this collection!!! Of all my Zoes, the large is my favorite...and I really love the leather ones...my newest fave is my MFF Red Leather with Silver Hardware. It was my dream bag!! Couldn't believe the wish came true!!! Now...if only I could track down that MFF Black Leather with Silver Hardware!! Then, I'll be at 20...okay...this really needs to stop...thank goodness for great outlet or eBay prices or I would need another job! (well...maybe I need another job anyway)!! Anyway, I'm so glad to meet you all!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• ZoeNineteen.jpg
    ZoeNineteen.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 487
  • ZoeLeather.jpg
    ZoeLeather.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 400
  • ZoePatent.jpg
    ZoePatent.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 371
  • ZoeSignature.jpg
    ZoeSignature.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 330
  • ZoeMedium.jpg
    ZoeMedium.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 327
Okay, we obviously have a new queen of the Zoes :biggrin:

Welcome to the forums. You'll be in good company with the Zoe fans here. (I include myself in there, but I only have four... so far.)

that is seriously one humongous zoe collection!

you're not just the ZOE QUEEN but u can be the president of the ZOE ADDICT CLUB :woohoo:

fabulous!! just pure fabulous collection?

Hi Everyone!! I have been lurking here on the forum for quite some time and decided that tonight was the night to take the plunge and introduce myself to all of you!! I am a complete Coach addict and I have a particular obsession for one bag in particular...and that bag is...ZOE!!! As a matter of fact, I assembled all my "girls" together for a portrait and couldn't believe how many I have!!! Okay...here it goes...I'm amongst friends right???? I have...(gosh...I feel like I'm at a Shopaholics meeting or something)...okay...I think I'm ready...I have 19!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Okay...I obviously need to weed down this collection!!! Of all my Zoes, the large is my favorite...and I really love the leather ones...my newest fave is my MFF Red Leather with Silver Hardware. It was my dream bag!! Couldn't believe the wish came true!!! Now...if only I could track down that MFF Black Leather with Silver Hardware!! Then, I'll be at 20...okay...this really needs to stop...thank goodness for great outlet or eBay prices or I would need another job! (well...maybe I need another job anyway)!! Anyway, I'm so glad to meet you all!!!:yahoo:

OOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Welcome to the forum! I LOVE your Zoe collection, and am so glad to meet you here. You are my Zoe Hero!!!! And don't weed any of your Zoes out of your collection - you'll be sad. Zoe kicks butt, and you can never have too many of her!!! :P