How many years have you been wearing VCA?

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
Hi VCA lovers,

I was just wondering how many years you have been consistently wearing VCA. I feel like I am relatively new to them, started wearing it regularly in 2015 but am quite addicted. I wonder how long it will last. Did any of you all take breaks? Did you slow down acquiring and keep wearing your pieces on a regular basis? Thanks in advance for sharing your story with VCA.

Hi VCA lovers,

I was just wondering how many years you have been consistently wearing VCA. I feel like I am relatively new to them, started wearing it regularly in 2015 but am quite addicted. I wonder how long it will last. Did any of you all take breaks? Did you slow down acquiring and keep wearing your pieces on a regular basis? Thanks in advance for sharing your story with VCA.

I've been acquiring my VCA pieces since 2016, which was a crazy year for me. I bought too many VCA (and also Cartier) pieces. Bought some more in 2017. Have slowed down considerably since then, but am still buying. I'm wearing my VCA on a daily basis and loving them.

Hi VCA lovers,

I am a man, a straight man at that, and I am on my 4th piece. I am trying to pace myself, but loosing the battle. I am eyeing a few more pieces to add to my collection.
"J!m"