How many weekenders....

Why don't you buy the black too :graucho: and then when you have both in your posession, you can decide which one you love more and sell the other. That way you won't wonder if you would have liked the other one better. :shrugs: Of course there is always that chance that you will love both!! :heart: :heart:

^This sounds like great advice to me! Maybe that's why I keep getting more and more bags :P

OMG!!! They look so beautiful together!!:love::drool::heart: When you're gonna go travelling will you carry one in each hand? I would probably faint if I'd see you:roflmfao:

I would just love to carry both and feel like a glamourous traveller!!:blush:

I tend to favour the pale rose when flying, as the magenta really is so beautiful I am afraid to use her when travelling, but she goes out alot more for regular trips to work etc....:yes:

Zac, I have a Marron Weekender and I have only used her once for vacation. I would only need 1 but that's just me.
Shasta, I was able to carry mine on! I would never check a Bbag! I was VERY careful with her in the airport and plane. It's too big for everday use for me (5'4 125lbs.) but I love the look of it for traveling. With you having kids you might be able to use it more since I'm sure you carry their stuff sometimes.

Can a weekender fit as a 'carry on'? I wouldn't want to check that thru the luggage port at the airport. Yuck. She is worth Gold, to the point that she should have her one seat in first class having someone rub LMB moisturizer on her.

I want the ocean weekender, but is this unrealistic? Can you use it?

I've actually used my weekender as my "purse" when I travel AND took another bag and used that as a carry on... so to answer your question, the weekender can most definitely be carried on the plane :smile:

(and I also never put it in the overhead, I just put it in its dustbag and slide it under the compartment in the seat in front of me... so I can make sure nothing happens to it! :shame:smile:

(and I also never put it in the overhead, I just put it in its dustbag and slide it under the compartment in the seat in front of me... so I can make sure nothing happens to it! :shame:smile:

Good idea! I plan to get a courier or an x-courier as a carry-on (need my hands free). But the thought of shoving a Bbag under the seat in front of me always makes me cringe. Thanks for the great suggestion.:smile:

shasta, you most definitely can take WE as a carry on...I always do when I fly. I carry First as my "purse", and WE as my carry-on. I also use it as an over-nighter.

I have 2 WE(03 Olive and 04 Eggplant)and though I only carry them when I travel(and sometimes to shop...), I would love to get another color...eventually. So if you can afford it zacorey, you should get another WE in fall...maybe Violet and Ocean??

I don't treasure my WE, and I actually bang it around, but they're still in great shape. I think WE is a great, practical travel bag(in darker colors) that's light as feather!

^^^OMG tooshies~ you have gorgeous colors!!!:heart: :drool: :heart: ~ I am so jealous you have an eggplant weekender!!!!!:nuts: Please post pics of all your weekenders!!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zac, now that I know about your emerald courier and that you may use all three together, I think you should get the black as well. It will make a nice trio. And then when you use them seperately, you have 2 different colors of WE's to choose from. Get the Black 05, it'll be gorgeous!

Thanks Cracker (clown~LOL!!!)~ just kiddding!!!!:P

I know~ I should get the black!!! I also want a black courier too now!!! I am trying to save up big time!!!

Did you decide what you're going to do?????

Why don't you buy the black too :graucho: and then when you have both in your posession, you can decide which one you love more and sell the other. That way you won't wonder if you would have liked the other one better. :shrugs: Of course there is always that chance that you will love both!! :heart: :heart:
sounds like a good idea to me!

Thanks Cracker (clown~LOL!!!)~ just kiddding!!!!:P

I know~ I should get the black!!! I also want a black courier too now!!! I am trying to save up big time!!!

Did you decide what you're going to do?????

Well, I found my INK courier at BalNY last week. :yahoo: I should be getting it any day now. Thanks again for your help btw. So, if I'm smart, I should get another INK and then a color to compliment. I just don't know which color to choose.

YIPPEEE cracker!!!!!!! You found you're ink courier!!! I guess this means you'll need to start a new thread seeking advice of which color to choose for your weekender!!!!~ right?????