how many wallets do you own?

I have several but use only one small wallet and a card case. I would like to get a Marc Jacobs wallet but I really need to ask myself if I'll really use it.

I have five or six I think - an inexpensive LSS wristlet that I use all the time, a couple of HH wallets, an Isabella Fiore Audra wallet that I haven't used for years, a Kate Spade small gold colored wallet that I use for smaller bags and an Adriana Castro purple Croc zip around waller that is TO DIE FOR and that I've been to scared to use - worried about messing it up! Stupid I know....

I really love wallets, I have only 2 at the moment, the small Chanel PNY wallet in black and in dark white.

I would like to get a zip around wallet though, not sure which one I should get.

i love wallets! i have 1 checkbook sized chanel which i'm currently using now, 1 checkbook sized gucci wallet that i've used quite a bit before i got the chanel, and 1 small gucci wallet that i take with me when i carry smaller bags.

the MJ zipclutch used to be my go-to wallet though! i'd highly recommend that to anyone looking for a functional wallet.