How many unused bags do you have sitting in your closet?

How many unused bags do you have?

• None- I use them all!

• 1-2- I plan on using them soon, waiting for the right time

• 5- Uh oh, I better start breaking these girls in!!!

• 10 + Why do I keep on buying bags and not using them???

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have three bags currently that haven't been used, BUT one just came in last week and the other two(my Framboise Day and Apple Green City ... new to me but in mint condition), I've been waiting for it to get warmer before I use it. Otherwise I try to use them all on a rotating basis.

I've always wanted to get a clutch, but I know that would end up being unused unfortunately.

Last edited:
Since I switch houses (one for week the other for weekends), I have many bags that just sit in the closet :sad:

Its sad, my poor LVs (besides my Speedy 30 or 25 - depending on what I'm doing) pretty much get neglected. Right now I rotate between my black city and my charbon day, love it!

I do still use my LV groom wallet nearly every day, but the sapphire mini coin purse gets used the most.

One day I'll be more proactive and rotate all my bags, its much more fun that way. :smile:

They all get used. I rotate them and plan my outfits around the bag that I want to carry. My other bags, on the other hand have been neglected. My LV Speedy that I bought last year has not even had a chance to patina yet. I have to no reason to carry this bag.