Food How many TPFers are meatetarians? LOL

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Cambridge, MA
www.foxprints.com
The other post got me thinking: How many of you girls here prefer meat to veggies? I sometimes feel like such a weirdo because honestly I can't get into veggies. I like corn and potatoes and greenbeans and most beans, but that's about it. I'll eat salads so long as it's just lettuce and lots of dressing to cover the lettuce taste but I consider salads as a punishment for eating really bad or something, heh. But I loveloveLOVE meat. I could probably live on a just meat diet if I had to. I can't get enough! Is anyone else as mad for meat as I am? I love every kind except most seafood. I'll eat salmon but all the shelled critters I can't stomach. I can't eat something that looks how it looked when it was alive if that makes any sense lol.

Tell me I'm not alone! Everyone at work is soo healthy and "green" I don't have a single person here who is as into meat as I am!

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
My boss and DH (different people) both prefer meat over veggies. I used to joke with my boss that he was a allergic to anything green. I've seen cookies magically become 'green beans' in case I'm ever asked by his SO.

hartofalyon

foreign contaminant
Jan 14, 2007
NYC
i've been craving lobster and snow crab legs for the longest time now. i think i can live on a meat only diet as well.

Apr 25, 2007
San Antonio
hmmm.. I love meat too. I love pretty much all veggies as well but I love meat with it!

Steak, Fish, Chicken, Pork, Lamb... Almost all Seafood too..

Feb 2, 2006
I love veggies AND meat. Preferably red. I'm from the Midwest and that's just how it is. :smile: Red meat (and cheese, and potatoes) is the center of the universe there.

bagaholic85

Sep 14, 2007
i <3 ny
i honestly couldnt live without either of them. but im not big into most kinds of meat, i pretty much only eat chicken, beef on occasion, fish and VERY rarely pork

Jan 26, 2008
I definitely prefer meat over veggies! I will eat some cooked vegetables sometimes, but I really hate raw vegetables and salads. My boyfriend and I always skip the salad course and opt for soup. Glad there's someone else out there like us! :tup:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I love chicken and fish. I rarely eat beef, I don't know, I'm just not fond of it. I do like it in my homemade tacos and chili though.
Same with pork, just not a fan.