How many tokidoki bags do you currently have?

omg i cant even tell u off the top of my head..lemme list it all out..

foresta trenino, ciaociao, luna
citta rosa buon viaggio
inferno mamma mia, dolce
paradiso cucciolo, zucca
pirata caramella, ciao
amore ciao, campeggio, gioco, caramella, canguro
spiaggia bambinone, ciao, zucca

ok so that makes 18! oh geezus x.x

I only have 3 pieces:
Black Cammo Dolce
Amore Gioco
Amore Denaro

Seeing as I just got back into Tokidoki, I suppose that's okay :crybaby:

I AM hoping for some good birthday money though to get a Paradiso or Inferno piece (or BOTH! woo!) and i'm excited for Transporto ;)

By the way, i'm new to this forum, so hello everyone!

i have a small toki stash...

citta scuola
paradiso stellina
and a spiaggia BV on the way :yahoo:

ETA: welcome alatrop! i'm pretty new too, but since joining, i've already added 2 bags to my 1 bag stash. dangerous... LOL!

Wow I definitely don't have nearly as much as any of you nor do I ever plan to because I'd go broke! Unfortunately I don't have a rich bf lol :P

I first started off with a Pirata zucca and denaro and now I recently ordered the l'amore carmamella because I thought it'd make a cute makeup bag. I also in the future want to get a canguro and campeggio in transporto as I think it'd be perfect for school. I was also debating on getting a lamore gioco, zucca, or campeggio. One or two. I work for my money so unfortunately when I drop 68 for a caramella that was a whole days worth of work O_o Luckily the prior zucca came from my bf

original Scuola
original black Luna
Playground Denaro
Citta Portatelefono, Ciao Ciao, Caramella
Citta Rosa Nuvola, Luna
Foresta Ciao Ciao, Luna
Notte Bella
Arancia Bambinone
Inferno Canguro, Bella, Zucca, Portatelefono
Paradiso Bella, Zucca, Portatelefono
Adios Zucca, Bambinone
Pirata Cucciolo, Stellina, BV
Bianco Dolce
Amore Denaro, Campeggio, Gioco, BV, Dolce

Not as bad as I feared..... and I have to note that I only paid full retail for the Amore Denaro and Gioco. Everything else was anywhere from 10% - 75% below retail

1 amore gioco
1 amore denaro
1 amore caramella
1 black w/ original print inside denaro
1 citta rosa bella
1 paradiso bella
1 original print bella

That's not that bad :biggrin: If you count all my shirts, toys, jewelry -- then we'll have a problem :wtf:

I have 25 tokidoki bags currently. Probably going up shortly because I think I have a line on a black stellina and I'll be buying at least one or two Spiagga now that I've seen pictures of the actual thing. (I didn't like it when I'd seen the sample tile before.)

I've got a ton of other tokidoki items, too... I keep meaning to catalogue it and take a picture of it.

O___O definitely not as much as everyone else! I try to have at least one thing from each print that I like:

Playground - Cangurino
Foresta - Bella
Pirata - Denaro
Adios Star - Dolce
Amore - Mamma Mia

Trying to get..
Paradiso - Zucca
Inferno - Portatelefono
(that is, IF they have any left at SH)