How many times you go in to "just look" versus Actually buying... in a boutique

1. When it comes to handbags in one given boutique (say Gucci or Chanel or LV).

I don't get out to the boutiques in the city much, so usually when I do go, it's with the intent to buy. For every two times I go into a boutique wanting to buy a handbag, once I'll actually purchase one.

I browse tons online, though!

Hope this question makes sense, LOL!

Tanja likes this.
  2. Rarely ;).
    I'm not into window shopping,if I make the trip it's to buy.:smile:

3. I dont ever go to the mall with the intent only to window shop, if I'm going I'm open to buy :biggrin:

4. I'd say it was about 20/80 between buy and look. Unless it's the Printemps. If I go there to have a look, there is usually a buying involved because I'll already know what I went for.

5. If I'm in a mall, I am obligated to visit LV :smile:

6. I sometimes get a bit intimidated, just browsing in boutique type stores, so I probably wouldn't visit them, just to browse, a lot. It's different with department stores -- it's a bit of a larger atmosphere and the sales staff are often less right there, so I can walk through and browse more. The same is true with lower end mall stores. So. I guess that I would mainly visit a high end boutique with the intention to buy. But, if I couldn't find what I wanted, I might end up browsing on that trip.

I hope this makes sense! I'm getting a bit convoluted too, Intl!

7. Never. Unless I'm looking for a specific item, I never window shop.

8. It is extremely hard for me to window shop and not buy. So, if I go it's to buy.

9. I got to LV, Chanel, Hermes, ect at least once a week (Lucky to be very close) I window shop alot. If I bought everytime I went in, that would be VERY COSTLY!
    Its hard though! But between me and my mother we probably buy every third or fourth time.

I love window shopping. I like holding the bags and trying them on. Looking inside each one. Seeing what is new and coming ect.

Selena

10. I don't have much time to go window shopping :sad: so I browse the net a lot (and usually buy online) Sometimes I spend a Saturday just checking the "real" shops, but not that often... If I manage to get a couple of days off, I spend the whole day looking / buying @ London & New York, though ;)

11. I plan and mull over purchases a lot,so I browse once or twice then buy. Because we will eventually be moving to a smaller place,I am trying anymore to only buy items I love.

12. I window shop a lot at boutiques because I like to see things before spending all my money on them. :amuse:

13. I'd say the majority of the time I go into a boutique, it's to buy something. I hate walking out without anything :lol: So I try to only go when I know I have the cash. Sometimes I'll go to get an idea of what they have in stock, but I do most of my browsing online.

14. I do window shopping from time to time but not very often. Just did it yesterday and went all through the big names. I have to say: I just hate Chanel they are so arrogant that even if they had the greatest bag in the world I wouldn't buy in this shop here in Munich. Dior, Chloe, Louis Vuitton and Theresa have great staff.

15. window shopping is part of my job, so I go about once a week to see what the latest and greatest is out on the street. I don't usually buy from a boutique - if I see something interesting, I will usually put the 'word' out that I want a particular item and wait until it appears lol. I love my job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice