how many times shining monkey?

1. I sprayed my new Pop H and Trouville yesterday and they look great, no changes in the color at all. I was wondering am I supposed to do it again or is once enough. It sure does stink, I sprayed outside covering my nose. Do you have to do it every few months? BTW, I hate water stains and would do anything to prevent them.

2. I just sprayed my bag in one heavy-duty session, and with the Babylone, I'd say I used up about 1/3 of the can. I wanted to make sure it was really on there as a light coating is rather worthless.

3. i did 2 coatings in my Speedy about 1 month ago, i just got a pochette and did 2 coatings as well, i was thinking about doing it on a montly basis...i would also like to hear what others say

4. I usually only spray my bags a 2-3 times a year depending on how often I use the bag....and when I give em a spray i usually spray it once thoroughly, let it dry, then do it once more...hope this helps!

5. I sprayed my denim 3 times, about 2-3 hours apart.
    Then just left it sit out and air dry over night.

6. I've never used Shining Monkey before, and I just ordered one bottle from Amazon.com. :supacool: I wanted to ask though, do you spray the ENTIRE bag or just the leather sections (i.e. handles/trim)? :shrugs:

7. just spray the leather sections, if you get some on the canvas just wipe it off with a cloth =)

8. Thank you!! :yahoo:

9. Yea, My question is If I do use shining monkey, how often do aI spray f I use the bag everyday? and it's a protector right? what do I use when the bag does get dirty? and do I soak the leather (like put the bottle a few cm from the leather) of lightly do it a couply of times (how many cm frm the bag?) thnx!

10. Shinoing monkey is not recommended by louis vuitton , shining monkey is for car use only .

11. i dont think LV recommends anything. But if they want to continue to make bags that stain by mere water then we must find a way to stop it. Shining monkey, apple guarde whatever you want to use. beats running like a mad woman for cover when the impromptu rain storm decides to kick up. sticking ur bag in your coat, underneath your shirt, in a plastic bag. We've all done it. I even took my wallet and things out of my bag and put it in a safe at work it was raining so hard one day and i refused to walk to the subway with it. Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do

12. OMGosh, not this again! LMBO!

People need to do searches. . . this is getting beaten to death already!

13. I totally agree with you. Is there anyway we can put all of these threads together ?

14. Can you use shinning monkey on older bags or just do it when you get a new lv and the leather is almost white????

15. Some people re-coat their bags eventually and some have just purchased it and used it on bags they already have so that's considered older bags. Yes, you can use it on them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice